This is a very superior process which provides the solutions of business problems and it assists to inspect the different variety of business structures as well as the evolution of a system and it establish the problems and recognize the details and furnish the solutions of the difficult situation and it retains the system development life-cycle. This is a good method for making the modeling, tools, and techniques and this helps to remove the uncertainty and there is a number of activities that test the hypothesis so this appears the ecosystem approach and growing the system is called adaptive methodology and this methodology understands the complexity. It appears robust and it produces new methods.
ADVANTAGES OF ADAPTIVE METHODOLOGY
1. The main advantage is that there is a major change in the environment as well as in the project due to adaptive methodology and it is more and more flexible and change the whole scenario of the project and
2. The better thing is that there is a face to face communication between the clients and no any prediction.
3. This methodology helps in a country development because the tools of this methodology are very important which provides compulsory licenses to which is used by the government for finding the medications.
4. The intangible property of this is very important which helps the new creation of any industry or born the new industry without this property it may disappear.
DISADVANTAGES OF ADAPTIVE METHODOLOGY
1.1. In this methodology the cons are that if the project is small then it is easily planned as well as easily design and testing, building and solution may easily be provided but if the project is long then it takes a lot of time for changing and sometimes it may fail in the testing so it creates some difficulties although it may not be completed.
1.2. Secondly, the project is only handled by seniors or an experienced employee in the adaptive methodology and it is not done by newcomers due to lack of experience and sometimes they fail for the development of agile development.
This is a growing process which helps for the development of the software and it is the combination of tools and techniques in which the team helps for building systems and it is like a package of the team which is very helpful in which the project be on time and the project is in minimum wages. In this methodology the whole team complete the project on time and the client stakeholder controls the project and the scrum is a very initiative and flexible process which controls the system as a controlling black box and it is the complete combination of rugby and agile whereas rugby means in which the project is completing by the entire team and agile is a change in the project.
1. This process has done its work according to the proper schedule of the project and the whole team always be punctual and satisfy the customer or client of the project.
2. This process deals with the adapt changes in the project and it increases the quantity and quality of the project with some major changes and it roughly calculates that how much time a project takes.
3. The team also set the cost of the project during the process which is helpful for the project owner and easily deals with the project and also the cost is minimal.
2.1. The most important thing in the project is a team working if the team does not work together then it may fail the process of the project so the cooperation of the team is really important.
2.2. The project is only done by perfect, skilful, well educated, and experienced team members and if any team member leaves the project in mid of the process then it creates the project in the whole process.
SCRUM DEVELOPMENT CYCLE
EXTREME PROGRAMMING (XP)
Extreme programming is a software development process which mainly deals with the project planning, testing, and pair programming and after that refectory. It is a very good and process in which the small teams work together to make new software and speedily change the whole requirement of the software. The customer is the main person who decides the user stories if the testing, as well as pair programming, is well working then it is growing the software continuously. So firstly the planning is based on client, secondly testing is done and then pair programming starts in which inspection has done and then the teams create simple designs and eventually reviews and improvement.
1. This process is reducing the cost and save money as well as it saves the timing and produces the project on time and the team is helpful and discuss the solution of the project together and sort out the problems and that’s why this process is a good software developer.
2. This process firstly satisfies the employees and also increasing the number of employees and contributes to the retention of the employee.
3. This process is very helpful for the regular checking of software and testing them so that no problem occurs during the process
4. This process changes the project on time according to the feedback.
1. The main problem of this process is that it is not more concentrate on design as compare to the coding and this process mainly deals with coding of the whole software.
2. This process is also weak in the measurement of code quality which creates a lot of problems in first code and then it fails the whole code qualities and does not produce perfect software.
According to me the OJL (ODDS JOB LIMITED) which is Sydney based business and the methodologies adaptive, scrum, and extreme programming helps to run the business and the system development cycle maintains the business and some important points which satisfies the customers as well as employees and the few processes which gains the profit and the whole business reaches to the higher point and the OJL mainly decided construct a building and these methodologies helps to maintain the business and as per as I mention the methodologies advantages and disadvantages which helps to achieve something better in the business and these methodologies helps to give the jobs to the employees when this company will construct a business then it needs the number of skilful employees and those employees understands the business needs and they concentrate on vision mission of the organisation and then give the solution of the problem so these methodologies change in the business and with good planning, testing and designing and according to the terms and conditions the teams work together and helps this association to obtain the business.
To: OJL Business Team
CC: Odds Jobs Limited
From: Colin Grey
Subject: Brief on JAD session and recommendation for this plan.
1. Description of requirements gathering
Here I would like to talk about JAD session which helps for supporting the OJL business and JAD (Joint Application Design) is a process which is used for system development life cycle and it provides the new information to the company because it decides to produce a building and for the construction of this building OJL needs number of customers and it also maintains the different kind of vehicles and also maintain the license requirements and this company has been focused on the uncertainties of the company as well as it works on projects and first of all the team of JAD modify the project and with the help of gathering the users attract with each other and it creates the different designs and it fulfil the requirements of the company that’s why it choose JAD because it helps to improve planning, designing, analysing, testing, solution and constructing. It helps to enhance the system and on customer demand and communicating with them then it creates the system design and satisfaction of customer as well as with the help of their views the company easily set its goal and reaches to the highest peak.
Joint Application Design
2. Plan for requirement GATHERING OJL
Firstly the planning of every project is very important because without any plan a company cannot reach to its goal. There are four stages of JAD for OJL which are required and the first and foremost thing is nomination of the sponsor which is really matter because the sponsor supports the whole organisation and pay for the project and also it found that what is the system need, selection of experienced team members because they will define the scope, vision, mission, aim and the business goal of the organisation and the questions which will ask during the gathering as follows:
1. What are the advantages and disadvantages occur during this project?
2. What are the risks and opportunities?
3. What type of strategies suited on organisation?
4. What is the business need?
5. What are the requirements of the project?
Well according to these questions the business will make more perfect because it obtains all the serial problems and then easily sort out all the problems and then deploy the solution which enhance the deals of the projects and with the help of these five stages the all the team members interact with each other and it will make the powerful team group.
3. Make or Buy discussion for OJL
JAD discuss number of things for making the benefits for OJL the team participation is more dominant and it plays a major role for gaining agreement for OJL business and there are some important requirements and the first one is that the compulsion of attendance and it is really very obligate to attend the given project for every team member and it helps to bind the whole team and secondly, when the team discuss about the project then they can discuss only one discussion at a time and they don’t allow to do discuss for a long time or again and again and thirdly, the JAD mainly discuss on team member’s ideas, their views and also their experience on that project so it helps to maintain the project. The orientation is very important before the starting of every project and the representations which helps to solve all the serious problems.
In the recommendation I would like to recommend about the JAD team and OJL team group together to form a new and bigger team and it helps them to work together and it describes the customers details and plan the project as well as i want to recommend that the OJL company setting a plan and JAD comment on this plan and testing the plan and connect to each other and in gathering they can easily build the design and with the help of team gathering they can easily catch up the views of the team members and use their abilities and can easily well performed on all methodologies and on planning of the project and also these teams needs to follow all the stages of make the system development and can easily make appropriate project and after ameliorate the project and at the end it provides the final application on Odds Job Limited (OJL) organisation.
Check the job external Check on completed job Customer manager Tom Smith Check on the job which are completed Job