Topic: Diet & NutritionNutrition

Last updated: February 12, 2020

Did you know that 33% of Mexico’s population lives in moderate poverty, and 9% lives in extreme poverty, together it’s 42% living below the national poverty line measured by nutrition, clean water, shelter, education, healthcare, social security, quality and basic services in the household, and income. It’s divided into moderate poverty and extreme poverty. Spatial Inequality is a major problem in our world not only for Mexico but also many other places. Spatial inequality is an unequal distribution of wealth and privileges throughout a city, region, or country. About 25 million people make less than $14 a day and don’t have enough money for a healthy living. Chiapas, Guerrero, and puebla are states that have the highest levels of poverty in Mexico.
Mexico City is one of the largest populated city in the world. There are not so good reasons of having a large population. One of those reasons are that poverty grows way faster. Mexico City has many different living conditions, some are digging through dumpsters and living on the streets and other are living in mansions. Those living in mansions have the people working for them. They work long hours and get paid very little, and they do this to keep their family away from poverty. Many poor move to more populated cities because there are more people that can help and the survival rate is higher. Some children go to primary school but can never afford college or any higher education. Only 60 percent of Mexican children complete primary school and the others drop out. Some people that have jobs only have enough money for their shelter, food, and the big necessary things, but don’t have enough for clothing,


I'm Piter!

Would you like to get a custom essay? How about receiving a customized one?

Check it out