• My Mission Statement
Our vision is to build a waste delivery company to convey recyclable materials to their respective recycling plants, operating within Ghana for the early stages of starting the company, whiles making a profitable income.
• My Business Structure
At SeyWaste Freighters, our business structure will be designed in such a way that it can accommodate but full – time employees and part – time / contract staff; those who just want to take some time off to generate additional incomes.
I intend starting our dump trucking company with a handful of full time employees (professional truck drivers and back office staff) and some of the available truck driving roles fill be handled by qualified contract truck drivers. Adequate provision and competitive packages has been prepared for all our full – time employees.
As a means of maximizing operational cost, we will contract the maintenance of all our dump trucks to service provider, we don’t intend to maintain a very large overhead from the onset. But as soon as the business grow and stabilize, we will assemble our own professional in – house maintenance team.
Below is the business structure and the roles that will be available at SeyWaste Freighters Transport and Logistics Manager
• Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
• Admin and HR Manager
• Transport and Logistics Manager
• Business Developer
• Professional Truck Drivers And Vehicle Operators
• Front Desk Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
• I will increase management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
• Practice good communication skills, and implement this organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
• Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
• Responsible for providing direction for the business
• Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the dev
• My Mission Statement